I started life on Runescape in late May/early June of 2006, upon introduction by my boyfriend. His name was Lack Of Pie and
I quickly became addicted and have been a member of 3 clans over the years. I've met many amazing people and have accomplished many rewarding things. I've taken two lengthy breaks, both due to computer problems, but enjoy playing to kill time and chat it up. Currently I am in Canting Away and enjoy changing my looks often.
As of February-ish of 2011 I began to change my name. Of course, this was after I vowed not to but as RS changed so did I. The full list of names I've ever been are as follows:
- Dark Oboe, the coolest oboist on earth, the name a homage to Dr. Sorela
- Peekyface, the nickname for one of my RS buddies that happened to be available!
- Isli Loch, the double-master Herbalist of Sorela lore with a sweet disposition
- Natura Tonk, supposed to be Natura Tonks but Jagex censored the S. What a fail. Anyway, she's the Hogwarts graduate who took up residence in Yanille and carried her wand everywhere!
- Natura Molly, the first names of Natura Molly-Danielle [Tonks or Fraley]
- Airi Hieldin, the quirky wife of Dr. Sorela, whose name fit on the 12 and was female. :P
- Molly Musica, my current name that shows off both my favorite name and my life as a musician