Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sir Burny McFlamepants

I've been pretty busy. Here's the pics to prove it happened:








I actually did it! Once I got going with the flame gloves, ring of fire, and clan avatar I was making excellent xp! I did 1.2m xp in 6 hours today. That probably beat con for fastest leveling of 98-99. So yeah that's pretty much what I've been doing the past month-ish, with lots of breaks to chase stars.

Thanks to Bass Daddy, Kelledy, Uza Darkstar, and Miseryshadow who flew out to Seers to see me get the big fireworks. And thanks to our clan avatar, Steve Ortman, for getting me lots of bonus xp on top of bonus xp. I now have 9 99's and have more skills than combats again. I have no idea what I'm gonna get next but for now enjoy this incredibly nubby but tastefully flipper-matching cape. :P

99 Firemaking!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting and useful article! Thanks for sharing, please keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gratz Pie Pie :P sorry i wasnt there for it...works got me out of the country right now, no time to get on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post. I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic of the blogger lovers however this post is genuinely a fastidious article, keep it up. Looking forward your new post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other customers like its helped me. Great job.

    ReplyDelete