Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Event

I finally got around to it and really enjoyed it! I got some cool pix too!

"My patronus is a stag!!!!!"
[/nerdgazm]

A beautiful silvery Queen admires my lovely Stag, while I look on, looking totally out of place :P

Ehehehehehe my name is PEEKYFACE!!!!

This crown is FTW!!! Oh man I will wear it forever and ever!

I've been doing lots of real life. Next year is my "senior year" and I really need to step it up and get ready so that I actually graduate. Eeeek!

My most favorite part of real life right now, besides the fact that I am done with my silly music history paper and presentation, is that I am reading the Harry Potter series! I've read 1-4 and then lost interest but since going to Wizarding World of Harry Potter a few weeks ago I'm like *scrambles to read them all, savoring each detail* and loving it! I am also enjoying many many many recitals of my friends, now that we're old enough to be the ones having recitals. Plus socializing, which is always a good thing. Not much RS these days, but I'm making up for it in many wonderful ways.

Well, time to go for now! Good night all!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment