Saturday, October 22, 2011

...DELICIOUS...

Got on a bit today and piddled around. The biggest chunk of time was taken up mining a star on Crandor with ALovelyGumby and some of his friends and my cousin. I also swept my kingdom and restocked on everything, getting loads of nests and seeds and stuff. Out of over 40 seednests all I got that I saved was 1 palm and 1 papayaya. Frownyface. Also, thanks to my cousin, I remembered to get my Wicked Hood.

OM NOM NOM!!!

I have no omni tally, just a tiara, so my new goal is to get all of the tallies and make this silly hat eat them all. I was also pleased to notice that the colors of this hood match my DeathCon II shirt. Thankfully I had 4 death tallies in the bank from my task as well as some other random ones so I'm doing well there. Not sure if I'm gonna buy the rest or go kill what drops them. It'll give me something interesting to do...

In other news I went to an orchestra concert tonight and it was really good! The best this particular group has ever played that I've heard! So glad me and my dad decided to go at the last minute. Anyways, I'm off again.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment