Thursday, October 13, 2011

Molly Returns!

So, it's been like a month since I've done a proper post and then main reason for that is... I haven't played! I've been busy with real life and have been doing other stuff like practicing my new oboe, writing more of my story, hanging out with my boyfriend, and doing music stuff.

With the day however came a new name change! I polled everyone to see their opinion but went with what I had originally chosen. You may now call me Molly Musica. :-)

Paint messed it up but I have a title! Guess which one until I tell you down the page. :P

Sooo.... in the past month or so, in no particular order, I have:

  • Bought the Lionheart title
  • Bought Surrender, ROFL, and some other emote I forgot
  • Bought the Saxon outfit with my leftover points
  • Discovered this glitch when running with a saxon headpiece on:

  • Bought back the black unicorn mask I sold for 10m so long ago. However, this time I only paid about 70k for it.
  • Changed my name to Airi Hieldin in honor of, well, Airi Hieldin Sorela!
  • Changed my name to Molly Musica (All possible names of Molly [whatever] were open!)
  • Did lots of Herblore thanks to my kingdom.
  • Did some dunjuns with Arcty and had a blast!
  • Disappeared off the face of Gielinor :P
I'm still around! One day when I have time I'll be back on with more stories to tell!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment