Thursday, June 2, 2011

End of May Hiscores

It's June! And I actually leveled some stuff since April! Since they've changed the layout of the hiscores it now takes far more than a page to get it all so I'm taking it from the adventure log instead. This is the last time you'll see Isli Loch here!

Not bad at all... My new goal is 99 Farming. I'm pretty close to 93 now.

I didn't play a whole lot today but I did manage to start the new Frem update. I haven't participated in the stories yet but I did do floor 1 so that I could unlock the frozen guy and get that pelt and caught this awesome piece of chat:

The reason this strikes me is because this.... describes me... and how I write...

I love stories! I strongly believe that everyone has a story and this little dialogue nailed it. :D

Good night all! Tomorrow brings big changes for this blog! I can't wait!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment