Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sven the Basilisk

Ladies and gentlemen, witches and wizards of Runescape, meet Sven:



After 3 or 4 games today and some unexpected ties, plus a point I forgot that I got the other day, I had exactly 40 Zeal and finally got my baby basilisk!! He's so cute! I've had his name picked out for years and now he finally has more to him than just a head!


I celebrated by showing Sven to my dad and my friend Daantje and then celebrated or whatever you want to call it by doing some Herblore. Thanks to a generous donation of nests from my dad plus a ton of nests from this week's kingdom I had almost 200 nests to work with. I bought some toadflax unf pots, made up some potions plus some others like super str/att, and fireworks!

86 Herblore! One more level and I can safely stew up to make that ranging pot and get Seers Headband 4!! That should be my new goal. :D

So eventful of a day! Good night all!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment