Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Indecisiveness

Woohoooooooo I've been waiting for this day for a long time!!!! Finally I get to make a cape in the colors I want, when I want!!!!! Of course, with so muuch color choice comes indecisiveness and I changed my cape no less than 5 times before I was totally satisfied. Most of the problem was due to the fact that I wanted my cape to match my outfits while containing orange, green, and brown.

I first went to Fally and got an orange/brown cape and thought I was done...

Then I went to Lum after I realized their cape had an owl. I got Ravenclaw colors and thought I was done, but the bronze just wasn't working out for me and blue and orange are the colors of a certain school I really detest so I went back a couple more times...

Finally I decided on Lesko Diamond Green (green and lighter green) with an orange owl. That way I had the green nature reflection of my name, cool popping colors that I liked, and enough orange to be clever and match my hair. I couldn't find any good browns because they were all too orange and not.... wooden enough... I'm quite pleased with my cape now!

I told Armyyyy about it and he didn't know so he went and got himself a purple cape. It looks hawt! I've also been enjoying seeing other peeps' sense of style as they flaunt their creatively colored capes as well (I still love that lime and crimson I saw on that 99 cape from the other day).

It's super late/early so I'd better go. My sleep is messed up because I fell asleep at my boyfriend's house today because I was up till 2 writing a paper for English. :P

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment