Saturday, March 12, 2011

Slayer at #12!

Today I decided to get on for a bit and do my dag task. I haven't played since that small time when I did all my potions so I still had my juicy multiplier and with 8k to go, I finally got 90 Slayer!!

Yeahhhh baby!! Dark bow time!

I did that for quite a while until I felt like writing a big post about music so I left until I feel like logging in again.

Enjoy this picture from a couple days ago of shadyz time, me, and my friend Eric Passey chillin in the GE just having a chat:

What hawt capes!

As for my poll, I ended up doing slayer so for those who chose Slayer, you win 1 Internet. Actually, I really chose to get a life and avoid RS by going to 3 of my friends' recitals so I'm declaring everyone who voted in my poll a winner! Good night all!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment