Wednesday, March 2, 2011

End of February Hiscores

I'm late but only because I forgot to post! :P

I haven't gone up much because I haven't been playing much but I did get a couple levels! I leveled str, hp, and thieving. I still have tons of xp on my hati paws which will get it 89 Str. They've lasted so long!

The past 2 nights I've been doin stuff with Zoorhana who is working on 70 attack. First we were gonna go to fire giants but he needed the amulet and stuff so we decided to chase a star instead and I found it in Pisc and we had fin mining it. Then yesterday we went to fire giants but got owned really hard so we decided to go to the stronghold and hang out at ankous. He vanished but will likely be back and I am trying to camp at stuff long enough to use all my hati paws charge. I should do slayer but I have blue dragons and I hate them. Grr.

Oh and... verdict on my name change? I'm keepin it for a while! I love it! :D

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment