Thursday, February 3, 2011

Boom Boom Poww

Today I was uber busy with band clinic. After having one bad thing happen after another I was finally done and got home just in time to celebrate with Agile Alex who got 99 Agility today during his snow day! :D

We had loads of fun synching up various emotes. He also got faint today so that was fun to play with too! XD

I didn't know what to do after that so I farmed and did random stuff. I tried law running for a bit too. There were hardly any people so it was nice to ask a lot of questions and figure out how it works. I'll definitely be back when there's more people! I think this will be a great way to get my RC up to 90 and beyond! :D Plus, I found a really awesome outfit that has parts in every slot that I can take to Entrana which is like triple pro! I also went with Grief to get flippers and after forever and ever he finally got them!

Then I decided to go dunjuneer on Jeffrey Peak so I did that for a while. I had that dreaded mercenary room but after seeing the levels on all those badboys I just had to laugh!

Hohoho you lvl 9's can't scare me! I easily pwnt them with my awesome water bolt!

Well I'm off to bed... got another busy day tomorrow although not as rushed.

PS, GRATZ Fred on Drakon Visai!!!!! He finally got one!!! Woop woop!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment