Monday, February 21, 2011

My Soul Just Exploded!

The past 2 days I've done a lot of farming, a little camping at abby demons with the new urns, and after finally playing some SC since I got 80 RC, did a lot of construction! I've been doing it all while listening to concertos of my newfound favorite instrument in the whole wide world- the oboe. Seriously guys, this instrument totally rocks! Plus, Dr. Sorela plays it so it's got that extra element to it. :P It's been a top favorite of mine for years but as of a week or so ago, it's moved up to my absolute favorite. Rock on!!

I leave with you some pics from the past 2 days:

First, here's a BAD reward I got from a lvl 1 clue that I got from an evil tree. It was all emote clues too so I had to buy a ton of stuff. Oh well, clues are still fun regardless!

Me freaking out to Mike about THIS PIECE. :D:D:D

Good night all! Hopefully I'll get 91 Con tomorrow! :D

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment