Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Little Serenade

Today I didn't play much, just enough to take advantage of the phr33 trade and hook up my freebies with some sweet armour, using my dad as the middle man. Faerie Tana now has one of my 2 H2 Rune Skirts that I've gotten from clues and Jeffrey Peak got full iron that I smiffed myself! LOL

I really had no idea what I wanted to do, because I wanted to chat but not do anything so I did floor 17 and got some funnies:

Me and Wolfhe made the exact same ":oooo" mouth totally on accident!! XD

More inception jokes... My favorite is Cancunception. :D

I leave with you one of my favorite romantic songs. This song makes me tear up every time I hear it. When I was at Epcot it was playing in one of the mini worlds and I about lost it lol... I had no idea it was by one of my favorite composers!



Good night all!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment