Sunday, May 29, 2011

Makeover Time!

As my gameplay of Runescape has changed drastically I am starting all over. In a few days I'll be able to reveal my new awesome name along with an updated blog title, since I am no longer Full Of Pie. I'm keeping this blog and therefore the URL because I don't feel like starting a new one so don't anybody panic! I am very excited about this new start and giddy about it all. :P

In the past few days I've been busy! First, I got myself a Duellist's Cap and went to the duel arena with my dad where we killed each other 10 times. Turns out the hat then trims pink and it matches my new pink outfit. With this awesome discovery, I HAVE A FORMAL WITCH OUTFIT!!!!!! :D

Formal pic :D

This witch is agile!

The other night I was able to buy all the Armadyl pages and get myself a very pretty Book of Law. I love it tons and it says much nicer things than the Book of War. It also matches my new pink outfit a little better. With that goal quickly out of the way it's time to farm to my heart's content. I may end up going for 99 farming since I realized I can assist up to 95 and it's a hot effigy item. Plus, my kingdom gives me lots of seeds that I have been using. I'll get Con in time but I may save the serious training for another bonus xp weekend since I have no desire to play SC.

This afternoon I got on to give my dad some herbs but he lagged out bigtime so I left and chased a star instead. When I looked it was Misthalin 2-4 so I cheered and grabbed a Lum tele. Luckily it fell there and for the first time in who knows how long there was another fellow miner! He ended up being a really nice guy and we were chatting away the whole time. It was just the 2 of us and it wasa size 4 so we got some good xp and he leveled his mining to 82 while we were there. :D

His name was Wrangler X and he loves watching people run in flippers as much as me. XD

I leave you with this genius name I saw in the GE:

Follow a dog. Trade with a dog. Req Assist a dog. Awesome!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment