Monday, May 16, 2011

Neil

I got a Saradomin egg the other day and since most witches have an owl, I decided to hatch this one. I spent most of my RS day fishing and nurturing my adorable tiny chick. I really love this conversation:

It's funnier when it's my dad the chick is talking to, but it's funny regardless if it's mummy or daddy. XD

I was thinking of a good name and knew that the right name would come floating out of thin air, just like it did with Mackenzie, Robin, Walen, and all of my other pets and guardians of my house. My owly-wowly was no exception.

His name is Neil. :3

I'm very excited about this little chick! Soon he will grow into one hot blue owl!

In other news, I ran into Plur and Steve today and had fun hanging out with them. They didn't recognize me. Told you I look different! :P

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment