Thursday, September 1, 2011

End of August Hiscores

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I've been busy with school and not playing much. Also, no pics = no stories to tell. Highlights of this past week- I got the KO aura and some more emotes. I'm wishing I'd gone with the Lionheart title instead of the aura but oh well. Plenty of time for me to get it in a month. :P

Here are some random pics in no order:

A guy with a cool color scheme based off of the top hat (or is it the boots?)


Orix hating on Sumona... I guess you'd have to be there for it to be really funny...


I rubbed shoulders with Epic Meal Time! Really, I was standing on him. :P

Aqua got 99 Fletching today! Gratz to you!!! <33333

Lastly here are my hiscores. I levelled a lot of stuff but I forgot what and I'm too tired to recall. I did get 132 combat and complete a quest though!

So tired... That's all for now!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment