Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stuff From Days

I started fall semester of Monday so I haven't been playing very much, but here are a few pics:

I was doing some summoning the other day and there was a large crowd outside Pikkupstix's shop, which I correctly assumed to be a 99 summoning party. I was buying pouches when a guy named Klevitz stopped me and asked me if I wanted to see him go from 137 to 138. I couldn't resist, so I watched him get 99 summoning and max combat. Gratz to you!

I took before and after pics because I had time. :P

So today the xp boost gear came out and I went to PP to try for black ibis stuff. Of course I didn't get any, but the good news is that I'm 51k till 81 thieving now! It's my lowest skill besides dunj. Lolz... However upon leaving I had an amusing conversation:

Oh yes, Ride of the Valkyries has lots of hot trombone action!

And, taking advantage of a meme from a show I've never seen...

Then his reply was equally as funny. :D

Well, not much more to say for now... cept for this bonus vlog!! Good night!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment