Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Randomness this August Day 2011

What an eventful day (yesterday) has been! So much coolness going on this day!

First, I went onto Faerie Tana and since there's black trim on some of the default clothes I decided to giver her another makeover and go with a Hufflepuff theme. It looked AMAZING!! I also did her hair to black to match and even fixed the heraldic cape to continue the theme. No more pink for Faerie Tana! Seriously, I'm so happy with it that I'm considering getting members so I can change the boots to black and show off to real people and not autotalkers advertising keylogging websites. Can you tell I'm pleased? :P

From the front... :D

From the back with the heraldic cape I colored as well...

Speaking of cool colors, I spotted this lovely colored guy named Happy Mungo when I broke down and played Fast SC:

He looks like he tastes like that Wonka lemonade flavored candy!

I had 6 hammers and a little over 1k mog planks in my bank so I got to work making mog tables to oblivion, hoping I wouldn't run out of planks. In the end, I had something less than 100 planks to spare and finally got me 92 Con and halfway to that lovely cape and emote!!

This was most exciting because I could add another room to my house!! This was extra special because this room finished off the complete plans for my house!!!


Finally, the top left corner (quest hall) of my house could tap below, making my whole dungeon a complete circuit!! Woop woop! See really old pics of phases ONE, when I was just beginning my epic dungeon, and TWO, when I built that silly dining room and invited some friends including the recently somewhat famed Armyyy over to my house to show off my new bedroom and stuff like that. Two years and several outfits later here it is all done up!

Sometime during the day I caught this Zach funny, when Elias realized that he couldn't just buy fish from the shop to feed his special black penguin:

"Fishing shops have no stocked fish because Elias touches his [mod] crown at night."

Of course, after finishing my house, I needed to show it off so Guildwars, Solarspot, and Tanya came over to party for about 3 minutes before we (minus Guild) embarked on a Karamja star I had noted almost 2 hours earlier. It was Solar's first star ever and it was a whopping size 8. I thought it would be empty but there was at least one other clan there so it went down fast which was good as it was 1am and I really didn't want to mine it for 2 hours. :P There was an Asgarnia star at the same time on Lillantra's world but it was much smaller so Ultralisk and Elias came over to mine ours with us.

As we got 200, we all kindly stepped aside and formed a cute cross legged line:

(Solar and Ultra can be seen mining on the left with me, Tanya, and Elias sitting in the front, and Elias' penguin next to him, surrounded by the other nice people at the star)

Eventually we even got everyone to step away! We all got 200!

(Taken a split second too late as Tanya walks all over me lol There was a mad dash back to finish off the last bit to the sprite!)

As the sprite came out and people got their stuff and left, I was left with Elias and Solar. I didn't know what to do but the words of a rl friend shouting "Party Hearty!!" came to mind and I started dancing. Well, ftw, I got them both dancing!

Yeahhhhh! Party Hearty! Woo!

Also today, sometime in Canting the topic turned to girls and bras and boobs and the size of their racks etc... I told Armyyy of this over PM and *boink!* he was in Canting like 2 seconds later. Made me laugh so much! XD

I leave you with a slightly disturbing glitch I saw in Edgeville bank. Somehow you can have the body of a female but the head of a man, thus creating a bearded female thing. Double takes were taken.

Bonus points for being ginger! lol

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment