Monday, March 5, 2012

A Picspam

I apologize. I haven't posted in forever! Mainly because blogger is finicky when it comes to uploading pics, then I got like 30 pics backed up, and said screw it! Well, after several days, here they all are!

Let's start with the funnies. Soo many... :o


Discussing Mahler and his "omg I'm Dying" theme led to a funny typo thing. O guy mosh!


Lillantra and MsClick share their thoughts on the new Fight Kiln cape. XD


It's my fault there's burnt meat in the Evil Bob Balloon Random. Also, I left my old reeds and my shaper and my reed water all over the place. XD


I lol'd at "I have a church in my house"


Holla, MsClick got the Balliin random!

Now for a couple achievements I've gotten since whenever I posted last time:

Awwww yeahhhhh!!!! Rainbow afro!!! (I need a pic of that, haha)

This made me laugh. Bootylicious. Hahaha. More cowbell!

I got 96 Strength by playing a ton of veteran special world PC and slayer tasks. Woot!

Got a Spirimage task and got me a pair of 'Bragon Doots!' lolz
OK, I kept thinking I misclicked on stuff every time I used Enex. It wasn't until my 3rd bailout that I realized, DERP, I unequipped my SARA ITEM to use my silly healing sword. Whoops! Guess I need those Sara chaps after all...

I got some clue scroll and got gilded legs! Woot! Free 2.6m!
Speaking of planks, I bought 10m in planks in preps to do me a little con! I also made my dad turn my kingdom mog logs into planks for another almost 3m. I hope I get some good lvlage out of it!

Now for some artsy pics!

I met up with Tanya for the first time in forever! This pic is really old now but we're so cute! :3

I got pissed at my allotments dying so I teamed up with my dad to kill the mole a time or two for some skins. White lily seeds FTW! We sort of got crashed by some guy but he was nice and I was done getting stuff so it wasn't a big deal really.

Earlier while watching my dad, someone mithril-set-bombed the GE. Set boxes are HUGE!!! I made some iron stuff and did my own GE bombing. Haha.

Here's a couple agile shots I took when I was running Gnomey for my agility stones. Yes, I FINALLY rebuilt another statue! It only took what, 8 months? XD

The jerk scout knocked me out.
I didn't wear my agility cape so he wouldn't let me in early. The event was crap too. What the crap.

FLYYYY!

Soar!

Wheee!

Now for some funny names I've seen in my travels:

Lord Of All Stuff

Walk here for Failure!

Desperado of Guthix!

Finally, some cool capes I've seen:

Justta Angel, in a beautiful pink and white max cape

Free H2O in an amazingly colored comp cape!

Ashasol7 in a really cool dark green and black heraldic cape

We're finally caught up! Yay! I've been chasing stars and doing farm runs mostly. I love Squeal of Fortune and have gotten lots of useful lamps on skills that need the xp! I do the sandstone almost daily, if I can squeeze in a star before I go to bed. I killed a bunch (30) of vyres yesterday for fun waiting for an M&M star and got a zammy full helm and d spear among other goodies(free 700k+!).

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment