Friday, May 11, 2012

Skilling Like Crazy

Heh, since I got 99 Str I've been super busy doing other things. I landed on a medium lamp when I logged back in after a fun night out and used it to get the last 10k xp for 93 Slayer:

93 Slayer! Ice Wyrm time oh yeahhhh!!

Then it was off to the bonfires. Just from the weekly maples I got 2 fm levels, getting me my 16th skill to 90!


90 Firemaking!!

While there, I saw some awesome max capes:

Mosziee had a cool red and black one...

Carlikins had a cool green and white one!


Ray Gunn and her cool pink cape.

 twangster03 and his cool clan cape! I wish I knew the clan because I want one! Haha.

I did my 89 iron dragon task today and apart from almost dying because I went afk, got chomped AND ran out of antifire, these cool things happened:

You've gotta be kidding me. MORE D legs???

I made someone's day with my silly flippers. :-)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment