Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So It Begins

The following is old news but then there's some new news!

Kicker got 99 hunter and a Max cape! Gratz pro!

l-r Alexb290, Oldmaroon, Gri3f, Kicker in lovely pink lemonade, MsClick, and me

 Kicker in a primary color combo suit :P

I got 91 Firemaking. No surprise at all. I'm working my way to 92 but I stopped to play Stealing Creation. OMG I can do a 91 fm instead of cook effigy!!!!!

I did some maths and I need 100 hammers to get the just under 5m xp till 99 Con, costing me 2000 points and about 35m including paying the butler. Hecks yeahhhhhh!!!

I've been busy at Fast Sc getting it all done and have so far in the past two days gotten 95 and all the hammers for 96 which I can easily get tomorrow. I'm just too tired right now to put in 18 hammers worth. :P

 95 Construction!!

A random peek of my bank with all the proto tools in it needed for 95 Con which I got today. :D
Let's play I Spy! I see perfect shells, a tattoo and curly horns from scam wheel, the Str Outfit that I wear while FMing that I took off to play SC, some random Scam Wheel prizes, logs, compost, a larupia pouch given to me by Kicker that I didn't use, some Shattered Heart stuff, and some other random things like an infinite pouch, chimes, a random dose of super def, EnEx, keyring, super antifire flask, enchanted tiara, blah blah blah. Oh, and runes. :P

I end with some more cool capes I've seen. I really need to make these into a video! It'll be like the Unique Names video that I was featured in wayyyy back in the day (back when I was Full Of Pie). Heh, looking back on that vid, I was lvl 116! 3 cb 99's later...... 135 lol

 A lovely green, black, and pink cape by Gjefford.


 An aqua and purple heraldic cape by Dianic Wicce.

Some cool outfits in general:

This guy Pyroman48 was wearing an awesome outfit. XD

This girl made her leggings look like sweatpants so I took note and changed my naked outfit up a bit since it looked really weird and I'm going to be naked for a while as I rack up my points.

No pic of my naked outfit yet but I can tell you what it looks like. I have these sweatpants but in green (ofc lol), a black tank top (not this one), and the Sanuk style shoes colored to my skin so I look barefoot. It looks perfectly casual! Obviously in this pic I still have on the old outfit (I'm the one in the plum colored sandals and ginger skirt).

Constructionally yours,

Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment