Saturday, September 26, 2009

Agility BEAST!!!

Well guys...

I GOT 81 AGILITY WOOOOOT!!!!!

I spent all day (and I literally mean it when I say all day) at the gnome course. By now I'm in the 200k range until the next level. Last night when I got 80 I spent maybe 30 minutes or so there at the course, amused every time I fly through the air. I looked at my xp till and it was a little less than 200k. By the time I got on today it was down to 150k, then 100k, then 75k, then 30k, 10k, 4k!! Holy cow the xp is fast!! I love that even if I fail that ninja sign I still get the xp. At around 750 xp a lap, plus its shortness, it's awesome!!

To prove I don't do agility nonstop, just mostly, I took time time to do two stars and a tree today. My clan is big on those things. The first star happened to fall in Gnome so I didn't have to go far. Then after that a friend had just gotten 80 Agility himself so I gave him a couple of my pies and showed him the course. After a couple hours and dinner later, I went to another star that fell at Uzer. After that it was back to agility and with 6k xp to go, a friend said he "got rooted" in the stronghold so I grabbed a rune axe, machete, and tinderbox and went off in search of it. I found it as a young sapling and began nurturing away. It turned out to be a mage. Yay!!
I ended up getting both a clue scroll and a seednest as a reward. I also got 18 minutes of "Lep Magic" which I have vowed to forever use on oak logs so that when I get around go getting 86 magic I can turn them into planks and get the 99 Con I've always wanted. Ugh. Off I went cutting oaks. After a while I got a nest. Yay, seed! Then I got nothing for a long while and in the last 5 minutes of the magic I got 2 more. I burned some oaks in my inventory and looted them all. Willow from the tree, apple, banana, and palm. I'm excited for the willow since I harvest branches for summoning and I'm double excited for the palm since those are spendy seeds so I get a freebie! That brings my crushed nest total to 645. Yay!

Then I was back at the gnome course but was getting more tired by the minute. Finally, I got it. A big, shiny, 81 Agility. I have been upgraded to Agility Beast or maybe something even more hardcore!

I am extremely excited about this one because... I can now do every shortcut in the game!!!! My slayer task is Aquanites and I'm thinking of maybe killing a load worth just so I can use the shortcut. LOL! I know that the Arandar shortcut is 85 but I have over 70 teleport crystals so it's unlikely I'd use the elven overpass anytime soon. Plus that shortcut takes the place of what 6 steps? I can use an agility pot on it anyway, if I ever decide that I must take Arandar. Maybe it'll come in handy for a penguin, but probably not.

This epic lvlage brought my total level to a whopping 1869. Way to go me! Up on tomorrow's menu, Agile Legs! I was going to get them tonight but I had over 60 more perfect laps to go and I was fading fast. It can wait. I wonder how good those legs look with flippers...

Until next time, this is The Agility Beast >:-D

2 comments:

  1. Oooh. Nice blog.

    I can see why you'd shoot for Agility. The emote rocks.

    I also rather like the songs Labyrinth and Breeze.

    Hehe. You're cheerfuls. =9

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, check my blog... i wont be back on rs..well i might to say bye...im done... fuck it all

    ReplyDelete