Saturday, September 19, 2009

Agility On The Mind

After getting 99 Defence, I was stuck. Since I had basically nolifed those last two levels when it was finally over I was left with a strong feeling of being unsatisfied. I knew this would happen so I was ready. If I wanted to kill stuff some more, I would just set the good ol'whip to attack and be on my way. However I still felt bad leaving Defence out so I set it on shared. I did some killing with it and I borrowed a D Skimmy, since after the release of the new dwarf quest I suddenly became 12k till 77 Strength. A trip with some good friends to lootshare in the chaos tunnels at dusties later and I had a strength level. It was so hard not to train Defence... So very hard...

I was a bit stuck as to what I wanted to train next. I didn't feel like getting the money or sc items to train Con or Craft, and I didn't feel like doing Farming. Then, a couple Youtube videos later, I became inspired. I was curious as to what the extended agility courses looked like so I went on YT to find out. I became extremely excited about agility after that. Awesome animations and flying through the air for all!!! Bingo! Let's raise agility!! So began a journey...

It started with buying 300 pie dishes (ended up making most; good thing I just made clay bracelets), watermelons, strawberries, apples, and many trips to the Sinclair Mansion free flour station. There was a slight problem that was awkward to work around- I have 90 cooking. After drinking 60 Chef Delights and many casts of pie-bake later, I had 300 Summer Pies ready for 80 agility, not to mention 9 Attack and Strength. I had to skill assist for the last load of pies because my chef delight had just run out. Luckily, a 99-cooking friend was nearby.

So, off I went to Brimhaven and started running around. I began adding to the small 100 or so tickets I had from a couple weeks past. Objectives had come out so I set it to 75 Agility... from 72. Oh boy. I used penguins on it which helped considerably and after getting 73 from it went to Ape Atoll to get 74. Then I was really serious about those tickets. It took about 6 days or so to get 1000 and tonight I did it. Actually on my way out the pillar next to me lit up so I actually got 1001. Hey, one more for luck! I do it with Slayer...

I didn't actually calculate what level I'd end up at. I was about 58k from 75 when I went to turn them in. I was expecting maybe 76... The fireworks went off and I looked at the chat box. I had gotten 77. Seventy freakin seven agility!!! Wow!! 74-77!!! That raised my total to 1865!! I could hardly believe my eyes!!! When I looked at the xp to 78, it was about 123k. That means not only had I gotten 77, but it had taken quite a bite out of the lvl!! Yay!!! I am so close to 80!! I should have that very soon, especially if I stick it out at Apeland. Wowie... 5 levels in about 3 days, in a skill that hasn't budged in months! I can now use a pot to travel in the Taverly dungeon and a pie to access basilisks super fast.

LOL I used to suck at nolifing but after going from 98-99 Defence, I have gotten better. LOL! After my epic lvlage, I hopped worlds (my homeworld is down while it is being moved) and cut yews with a friend. Then I got tired so I logged and wrote this blog... LOL

My head is so plugged I can hardly hear but my hearing is hypersensitive right now so the sound of me typing hurts my head. I'm still sick... I better go to sleep before my head explodes!

Until next time, this is FOP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment