Friday, September 25, 2009

I Did It!!!

It took a total of 2 and a half weeks but I did it!!!!! I actually got 80 Agility!!!!!After a mind-numbing 150k xp worth of laps on the ape atoll course today I have it!!! After a quick size-9 star in Lum I was off to put my 300 summer pies to good use and take the Gnome Extended Course for a spin!

Let me say that after just a few laps I am very impressed in this course! It's great! Quick, fun, and a lot of xp for very little time. This sure beats Apeland! Currently I have to eat a pie every lap but soon I'll be high enough agility that I'll eat for every two laps then three then eventually I can put the pies away and save them for Barbarian Extended :-D

I absolutely love flying through the air. I was so excited that first time and couldn't help but make sound effects (insert high pitched "wheeeeeeee!!!" here). This course will never get old, and if it does, I can always fall back to good ol' Brim.

And, as always, Flippers are a necessity :-D

In other news, WOOT WOOT I WAS MENTIONED ON THE RUNESCAPE READER TODAY!!!!!! Can I get a huuuuuuge smiley face?? :-D

Here's cheers to more agility. I worked my pixels off to get 8 Agility levels in a few weeks and I am totally satisfied with this course. Look out, Runescape, 99 Agility is coming to a pie near you!!!

Until next time, this is Full Of Pie, bearer of a shiny new 80 Agility :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment