Monday, September 21, 2009

:-D

Happy face!

I feel like I have mingled with royalty and met someone famous :-) . Let me back up a few months...

I love to blog. Blogging is totally my thing. I'm long-winded and nobody ever wants to listen to me so i just write it all down and direct inquiring people to certain articles. I have my own world, complete with personalities, countries, history, and languages up and running.

Well, I have a few really good friends on Runescape, one of them being Kitty. One day she told me to check out the Runescape Reader. I hadn't heard of it before so I went to check it out. She then went on to tell me that she followed one RS blog and that I reminded her almost 100% of this person. I of course went to check it out and I was amazed. This person not only writes and uses almost the same kind of humor that I do, but is also as much into the game as I am. Upon further reading I discovered that we both had Questcapes, very similar skill levels, and very similar views on most monsters and places.

I'm talking, of course, about Merch Gwyar.

So, one day, I noticed that she was having an open house birthday party. I was extremely nervous and shy, but I decided to go. I realized that the party would be well underway by the time I got home from church so I hurried home and logged in. I threw on my Quest Gown outfit and, heart pounding, went to her house. I swear, it was like I was meeting someone super famous. LOL :-D

There she was! I was so excited! Of course I had no idea what to say so I awkwardly said the usual "Hi... I read your blog... We're a lot alike... ..... ......." We soon started talking about this and that and I had a great time playing hangman and getting trapped in her dungeon (lol!!). This was a few weeks ago. Then the other day, while I was running some agility (got 78 yesterday woot!!), I found my way into Canting, where I was able to talk to her some more. I was so happy, happier than I have been in a while. I had the biggest smile on my face! I met someone who is soooooo much like me!! Like I said, I feel like I met someone famous!!!
I love taking pictures and for something this awesome, I just HAD to have a picture of the occasion XD. We're the ones with the quest capes :-) I'm the one on the far right.

Hooray for Runescape blogs!! Hooray for people who can walk, talk, sleep Runescape!! Hooray for exclaimation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot 4 Agility! <3333

Until next time, this is Full Of Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment