Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hello, Legs!!!

Dear Legs,

After nomming approximately 188 pies made of nothing but watermelon, strawberry, and apples, and after getting my arm about twisted off whenever I wasn't careful enough,
actually still getting my arm twisted around, I have completed your challenge. I got a complete level in one day and about half of the next level, totaling over 200k XP to get to this point!
Legs, you are no longer just some cool thing I hoped to someday earn. That day has come and is here! The challenge is under my list of accomplishments.
Oh legs, you look so good on me! You certainly help me show lots of... leg! Plus, I have lost a ton of weight now! You make me look dang good! Since you came, I've had to keep the tradition of color coordinating so I had to swap my blue stripy pirate shirt for a black dhide body and the Defence cape for my Quest cape, you know, to keep things fresh. I hope you don't mind.
Now, let's go run some amazing agility together and get that friend, the agile top, very soon! Most kind welcome to my pixels!!

Love,
Full Of Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment