Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Penguins and Arandar and Agility, Oh My!!!

Since my morning class didn't meet today I slept in and then went right to do my weekly penguin-hunting. I went with my friend Merxese and then my dad joined us after a penguin. It went all right until the Shantay Pass peng which I couldn't find and was running in circles... Finally I found it in the one place I didn't look... >.<
After we got most of them, it was time for the elf penguins in the two most annoying locations- elf Camp and Limestone. I finally got the elf camp one without much drama but the limestone peng... took me... an hour... I thought "Oh I'll be smart and go through Arandar!" Wrong! For some annoying reason, even though the limestone mine is RIGHT THERE, you can't get there from Arandar. I ran back and forth and ended up at the entrance to the underground pass and more. Ugh. I had no food because I gave it away/ate it and had 20 hp. FINALLY, I made my way back to where I had originally started and got it. Ugh.

In lighter news, I saw Merch Gwyar there. ROFL! We seem to always run into each other now. After I got the peng and was nearly eaten by a Dire Wolf I made my way to the Ardy Zoo where I cashed in my hard-earned penguins. 16 points again :-)Yay! I was 49k till and that bumped me to 15k till. Ugh... Never have I been more excited to return to the simplicity and predictableness of agility! After about 20 minutes:


Oh my goodness... Did I not just have 72? :-D

Hey speaking of penguins....
Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen in your life??!?!?! The first time I saw the polar bear I about died from the cuteness. LOL! Also while me and my dad were wandering around in the desert trying to find the penguins I snapped this amusing shot.

Augh!!! His terrorbird is gonna eat me!!!! LOL! (I was saying "Look. Your bird is eating me")

In other news, after getting 83 Agility I decided to go cut some trees because I had 10k till 78 Woodcutting. After a "long time" and many oaks and yews later, this popped up:
Total level 1872 o.O It'll be 1900 before I know it! :-D

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment