Sunday, November 14, 2010

Anotha Statchoo!

Today I spent my time getting the last of the rocks to complete the statue yet again. I had left off at falconry and so I tried... and tried... and tried some more... to no avail at all. Easier hunter rocks my flipper! Not this week...

So, I went over to chins which are a little faster and.......

Nothing but a scenic picture! :P

I was just about to ragequit that last hunter rock but in typical fashion and timing that I couldn't have planned any better, I got it, literally seconds after posting my ragequit:

Thanks Guthix... lol...

I then did some building of tables and got the last con rock pretty quick and completed another week! With that done I cleaned my herbs from my latest kingdom sweep as I always do and got them almost right away. It gave me a good excuse to clean the huge pile of tarromins I've had forever now and I made quite a bundle off everything. I tried for the cooking rocks but they refused to come and after making like 2k steel nails (after making almost 200 bars) I still only got 1 smiffin rock. Ugh... I suppose all the stones are gonna take forever this week...

I ended at Brimhaven, where I'm going to run some agil until I feel like going to a funner course, get my 2 rocks, or double my current ticket stash. It seems like it's taking forever just to get 10 tikkitz! I gotta step it up if I'm ever gonna get 800 for that pirate hook I promised myself... :P

Good night all! Finally, a week without a concert!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment