Sunday, November 21, 2010

Slayer Daddy

Today, right off the bat, my dad got 99 Slayerrrrr!!!! Woohoo!!! It's the cape he's always wanted and he is so giddy now that he has it! XD


He got LRC and shot it with arrows so that everyone who came could see with no risk of getting pwnt. There were 3 clan chats represented: Canting, Pper (the new cc for Viks), and Clantast1c.


Oooooo look he gotts it on! We had a party in my house, as I do enjoy hosting big parties. :P Gratzzzzz daddy!! Now go skilling!

I had to leave a little early to help Helm bind some blood runes and while I was there I finally got a pic of me with my beloved Peekyhood:



Shortly after that I got in a clue scrollin mood so I set off to the first lvl 3 dropper I could think of.... Jellies....

I did love my outfit! :P

While there I caught this amusing chat of There getting 80 mage and thanking everyone:


After a while I came to my senses and kicked myself for not going to Hellhounds. Duhhhhhhh!!!! So, I gathered everything up, swapped my outfit, and repositioned myself in Taverly at the hellies.


It took 2 trips but I finally got one! While at Jellies I decided to film the final hit of them all until I got a clue. That way I'd have on film what it looks like for one to drop. I took this method with me to hellhounds and although their drops are far more boring and predictable it was fun, plus I finally got a clue! I filmed it and turned my little drop log into another clue scrollin video:



Also, the first drop I got on camera from jellies was a RFH so I made that into a parody drop video:



I think it turned out all right! I got bored and tired of editing so the 2nd half of the scrollin vod isn't as good as I'd like but it gets the job done! I really just wanted to finally use Ravers Fantasy speed mix in a video. :P

Well it's like 1am so I should go to bed... I get a week off yay! I'm already freezing to death and it's been snowing for 2 days now. I need a space heater and an electric blanket ploxxxxxx.

Good night all!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment