Sunday, November 15, 2009

Friends :D

9k Till Lvl: A Small Story

So today as I was scaping about Twi says the following:

...which causes me to remember that about 6 months ago he said the very same thing!

WTG Twi that was epic win!!

Twi lvled on granite shortly after a star in the granite mine. He now has 69. Only 8 more levels until he can go to living rocks! Yay!! Oh, and he's getting 96 Agility tomorra if all goes as planned. Woot!


In other news...

My friend, Bigbigsniper, says I haven't mentioned him in my blog. I just want to say that now you have and you have been missed!! You always make me laugh! Thanks buddy :-)
Above is the best "pic" that I have of him... Besides the pickle mishap pic... Oh what the heck here it is:
Real life happened and the poor guy cut his foot open. I felt bad but seeing this sure was funny! How often do you get a PM like this? Love ya! I happen to know that he's fast approaching 119 combat! Woohoo!!

I have such amazing friends on this game. That's the main reason I started blogging, to make more friends! You peeps all rock!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, sorry about the off topic comment, but I didn't know how else to contact you.

    I just wanted to let you know that Runescape 100 has recently relaunched their topsite! Its relaunch includes a brand new Runescape Blog category, in which a Runescape blog like yours would get quite a bit of exposure. I highly recommend joining before lots of others sites do, so you can get maximium exposure.

    To check it out just Google "Runescape 100".

    ReplyDelete