Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pie's First Million Dollar Mistake

Today I decided to get 82 Con so I began building and rebuilding my lone oak door. After I deleted it a certain time however, my house reloaded. I gasped. My secret conference room, the one with the opulent table, was gone.

Noooooooooo!!!

Luckily, I don't freak out about this stuff. I simply rebuilt the room and then hit Kelda where I had to buy everything again... Sigh...

Woohoo, my first million dollar mistake! I'd rather it be that than the alching of a whip or a visage. :-P

Never fear, all is well, and the room is restored to its former glory. I'm not going to threaten to quit the game or try to get banned. At least this time I have a sc hammer so I get double xp!!

Until next time... ROFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment