Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Things I Have Learned This November

I learned that occasionally, upon changing frames, the game glitches up terribly causing everything from the bridge to go out to pixels getting s t r e t c h e d!!
If this happened in real life I'd be concerned...
(na'ni it'ta = what in the world!)

I learned that I've been spelling Andy's name wrong the entire time I've known him. I always thought that it was Istrkout27. It's actually Istrkuout 27. Who knew there were two U's... Omg it blew my mind! No wonder I call him Andy.

I learned that agility is always funner with techno music playing.

I learned that trying to train Herblore without growing Kwuarms and Limps is RIDICULOUS!!!! It's amazingly slow unless I wanna shovel out all my cash. I mean, the last 5k XP cost me 2m when I finally broke down and bought just 56 kwuarms and limps. However I did get this......which brought my total to 1907 and let me finally FINALLY clean my torstol!

I learned that I am suddenly faster at fishing sharks. I mindlessly got about 280 in not that much time...

I learned that my cat snores like a person. I spend many hours in my room playing RS while my cat dreams on.

I learned that Sir Kehn is crazy enough to get 99 Con and WC at the same time. I also learned I was jealous. LOL!

I learned that Abby Demons are hard to kill with 80 Slayer. Pies don't last too long.

I learned that in one more Agility lvl I'll be done with Summer Pies and Agil Pots forever!

I learned that when you wear a cape, everyone will seem to be wearing it.
Untrimmed even!! :-D Thanks to Fire 961

I learned that Prison Pete can kidnap you even on the Balance Beam of Pain.


I learned that Twilight and I have the best time when running agility together. Only he would make fun of the fact that rainbow twizzlers might put... dye... in my body. Only he could come up with "Skittles" P*ss the rainbow." Speaking of which, he leveled mining recently, thanks in part to a huge mining guild star which he got finders on.
See the fireworks? That rock took him like 2 minutes to mine LOL!!


I learned that the new tutorial island is completely different. It's kind of cool actually! I got to take a random account through to test it out.


I learned that an untrimmed summoning cape exists!

This excites me more than it should!
This is "ZpamMaster" and their combat is 130 if I remember right.

Above all, I learned that people everywhere, all the time, love my username :-)

Goodnight folks! Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment