Sunday, November 29, 2009

Runecrafting Fever!!!

I have caught Runecrafting Fever!! Once a skill so hated by me was one I was eager to do today. Trust me, I'm squeezing every drop of XP from this enthusiasm I currently have. I really wanted to get 65 before I didn't want to do it anymore so that I could craft deaths whenever I wanted to.

I first bought the ess I needed to 65 calculated by crafting nats. I used one Graahk and got about 900 ess done. I then used 8 glories worth of charges to make laws through the abyss, before finally polishing off my level at Ourania. I must say that although it took a lot of work, it was worth it.

I ended up 2 xp short!

Woot!!! Deaths be mine!!!!

Now that I could finally make deaths I used the remaining 700 ess I had with my 20 death tabs I bought in the guild. I actually ran out of ess before tabs so I got my free 150 ess from Cromperty. I ended up having to make just one trip to the abyss for that last couple ess!

I wore my Ardy cape for the Ourania altar and I must say it's absolutely adorable! And it helped me get a little more runes per trip. For banking, I found it easier to just run back and give the guy 20 runes. I'd dump my inventory and withdraw my pouches and 1k fire runes, plus some ess. I'd then store it in my pouches and go back to the bank for the rest. A nice person kept tele-othering me to Moonclan which I was also totally ok with. It was fun! I can definitely add Runecrafting to my list of how to make some fast money!

In other news, I did a couple stars on various worlds and even got finders at the scorp mine. What was funny about that was that there was someone there killing scorps, not waiting for the star, and the star ended up landing right square on top of him! It couldn't have been planned better if we tried! He was ok, just very surprised, and continued on with his killing.

I also ran some agility and achieved both under 600k till 93 AND 6.7m xp so needless to day I am very happy! I also got promoted in Canting (woot!! :-D) and enjoyed time at the SC musician with Kitty and Arwyn. It was a great day!

Oh, and I finished the cryptic clue fest. I really struggled with the last part, which IS an anagram, but had a very patient and kind friend who gave me hints until I finally figured it out. I was soooo glad he didn't just tell me the answer. HUGE thanks to Rilkar Spine. The magnifying glass is really nothing too hugely exciting although I have a feeling it will soon make its way into many awesome pure outfits. The emote is pretty cool :-) I really enjoyed the event too!

I leave you with a picture I took yesterday. I was buying wildy capes and randomly dropping them all over the GE when I witnessed two people of the same name run into each other, for the first time. It was quite freaky and very cool!

How often do you see that!!?!


I have school in the morning and I am still all messed up from my week off so hopefully I won't be too tired with morning rolls around... Good night!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Massecure36001 December, 2009

    Looks like you've come down with the same thing I have. Been runecrafting quite a bit myself lately. :P

    ReplyDelete