Friday, November 20, 2009

Geeky Fun

Taking a break from the pixels, the geekiness of Runescape tends to melt into real life. OK, more like all the time.

My beloved laptop, which I have used to play Runescape since the graphics update, is personalized with, among other things, a nerdy sticker of a Phat Set:

It says "please control your drooling." LOL!


Now, the other day, I discovered a small cutout on the bulletin board outside my classroom that looks, no joke, exactly like a blue Partyhat. Something so epic as this could NOT be passed up and I was nerdy enough to get a friend to record me quoting Uri's famous phrase. Ladies and gentlemen, Avicile Mohaili presents: "Once I was a poor man, but then I found a Partyhat!"




Yes, indeed, I am possibly the biggest Runescape geek the world has ever seen.

Today is a day of agility. I never did get that 83 con... Oh well. By the way... Agility has beaten Cooking is XP. That makes Agility my 2nd highest skill. Woop woop!!!!! :-D

Until next time, this is one nerdy girl :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment