Thursday, December 31, 2009

ALL SKILLS OVER 70!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooot!! I, Full Of Pie, accomplished a goal today that I didn't ever think I could this soon. With 7 hours to spare until 2010, I have gotten all skills over 70!!!!!!! :-D

First, let's rewind to yesterday. My living minerals FINALLY sold and along with some junk I now had 750k to play with. I loaded up on about 4500 pure ess and was off to Ourania where, with 2298 ess to spare, I got this:

Oh happy happy day!! With that done, I looked at my hunter. Lvl 64. Hmm, that would take about 300k xp to 70 and with rc out of the way, why not!

Let me tell you, it was quite an adventure. I won't bore you with the details because I don't even really remember them myself but let's just say it was a ton of falconry, good amounts of orange sallies... (me, Twi, and my cousin RavenD54 at ornj sals)

...black, and red sallies, some Pawya, and about 200 chins in total.

After about 14 hours-ish (spread over 2 days) and 6 levels later I HAVE 70 HUNTER!!!!!!!!

LOL, my achievement diary looked like this after it was all done:

That was going to be a major goal for 2010 but HOLY COW I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D !!! Now 71 hunter doesn't seem so far away... Look out imps, I'm coming for you!

I leave with you these 3 text funnies over the past day:

I was helping Twi pick out the next quest to do, by snooping in his adventure log. LOL!

At black sals I kept getting asked stupid questions by low lvl player who were killing the hill giants and green dragons nearby. First I got asked "what are you catching" so I said "kyatts." Then later someone asked me what I was doing and I said "runecrafting." In this pic I like Helm's "hahahahaha hohohohohoho" LOL!!

My cousin, amazed with his high hits with earth bolt, said this quote which made me laugh IRL.

Until next time... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment