Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter Festival

I was so sad that I was traveling for ALL of the winter festival. Bad timing, but I had no say. However, our hotel had free internet and so I was thrilled that I got the chance to play a game of Soulwars with Aquarianpixi and 1Kamou1. It was on the real sw world so it was packed!! I brought out the Forge Regent and happened to be on the winning side. :-)

After disarming many a peep with my favorite special move in the game, the game was over and I had three zeal. I had a pic of the carnage but I accidentally copied over it because I got this from the zeal:

Woohoo!! I was 7k till from the circus and was going to slay some firegiants but I got it from 2 zeal. Yay!! The third zeal went on attack. I am amazed how much better I hit now that I have 80 Attack and 81 Strength! This is awesome!

I don't know how much I'll be on in the next few days as I am visiting family but I popped in long enough to tell the clan I'm ok and start crafting another 1k deaths. I found out my cousin plays RS so I added him... It should be great! LOL!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment