Monday, December 21, 2009

Glitchfest 2009!!!

Well folks I got up this morning to find that the Christmas event was finally upon us!

I found the entrance and was immediately delayed because Twi logged in and wanted to do the event with me. So, I took the opportunity to get dressed up in a hawt Christmas outfit. Then I was off where I had to just take it off anyway. Lol.

After endlessly annoying a mean Mr. "Scourge..."

...and teaming up with Murray the Snow Imp to show him his eventual doom....

...and opening a present from Santa...

I was all finished, with one hawt outfit to show off and a brand new candycane!


Even the camels were decked out in festive gear!

Almost immediately afterward, some members of Canting were already exploiting, with immense joy, a special glitch that could occur if you did some slightly obscure things. Apparently when you timed things just right you could toss your candycane in the air and have a large wieldable weapon come back down! Of course, I gave my new hypercam a spin and had my cameras rolling. After I figured out how to do the glitch with ease me and my dad were off to play around with it. It was very fun carelessly tossing his 85 million gold SGS into the air! Also funny were the rune pick, the magic shortbow, the Balmung, and the Chinchompa. LOL!!!! It really was loads of fun and I enjoyed the Christmas event a ton! Youtube is taking FOREVER to upload these so when I get a day to devote 6 hours for the videos I'll put them up. It was back to Agility after that. Less than 300k till 94! Huah!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment