Monday, December 14, 2009

Kuradal REALLY Loves Me

Today after many games of SC with Kitty and Buz (where I got to try out 80 Smiffim woooot!), and some running of agility with Twi, I finally decided to do my 210 Dusties task. I borrowed Kitty's SS and was off!The task flew by as quickly as my Strength xp and soon this lovely level was mine, bringing my total to 1935:
Yay!! I finished the task and made my way back to Kuradal. I was really hoping for a task in her cave finally and as I went up I had my fingers crossed and kept whispering "iron dragons!" I was so nervous and excited as I clicked on get-task. Then she spoke.

Your next task is 83 iron dragons.

HOLY ORIGIN OF GUTHIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KURADAL I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was hootin and hollerin so loud I bet everyone in the neighborhood could hear.

I set off for the ge! I needed to buy blood runes! I used slayer points to buy slayer dart runes and sold the deaths and minds to buy bloods and then bought some more from my dad for all my gold bars and 500k. I unloaded every single fire rune in my bank. o.O I'm still off by about 3k but I went ahead anyways. I teled off to lunar isle to get the reg spellbook back and then I went to my house to get my mystic back out, but not before buying a cream hat. I was gonna kill these in style!


Of course I had to share my excitement with Walen. I'll be doing this a lot more now :-D Finally, when I was ready, I made my way to Kuradal's magic cave. Upon entering, I unlocked a new music and looked at the quiet place in awe.


I then realized another reason Kuradal loves me. First she assigns me the task I always wanted. THEN it's actually in her cave. Finally, Kuradal placed irons right at the other side of the agility shortcut. The one that takes 90. Wooooot!!!! So, not only did I get iron dragons, in her magic cave, I also got a backstage pass.

True love I tell ya, true love.

So, Kuradal let a very happy pie pie enjoy a very nice task. Look out 80 Mage because here I come! I've pretty much never been more excited for a task. It's 83 more chances for a visage!! Even in the likely case that I don't get one, it's still wicked good xp for me because... I can't be asked to alch. Wow, there's a phrase I never thought I'd say! "Can't be asked..." LOL!!

A couple long kills and many hours later and I finally got what Kitty began to refer to as a "Precious." :-) Coincidentally, I got it right after I logged into Canting. LOL!



Soon, in the wee hours of the morning, my task was complete with 1490 bloods and 6113 fires to spare. I joked in Canting that I needed a firegiant task to replenish my fires. Well, K overheard me because I have 233 of them for my next task. Oh my goodness!! :-D

With 18k left until 80 Magic, I'll get that tomorrow too!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment