Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dream Come True: Slayer Edition

Last night I had 211 Dusties as a task from the new slayer master. In my book that alone is a dream come true so Kitty and I headed off for the Chaos Tunnels. Nothing is more fun than killing dusties on lootshare!We geared up and met in Edgeville bank for a quick pic before we were off! A bunch of dusties later and I got this:

My compy decided to close the window after I opened the official gratz so I don't have one, but this gets the job done just fine. Woooooooot!! 80 attack is mine!!!!!!!

After that I was debating which weapon to get to train Strength since I didn't want to use the whip on shared. Kitty asked if I wanted to borrow a Saradomin Sword and I of course said yes so she went out and BOUGHT ONE and lent it to me for 24 hours! How awesome is that!!!!!!!!


It's hard to see but I have a sara sword in my hands. :-)

I returned to Kuradal after my task hoping for something in her caves. What she gave me was literally a dream come true. I got 153 Living Rock Creatures. Wooooooot!!!! OK, now that's my kind of task! I went to bed and then after school went to work on them. I still have like... 50 left and I've already made over 500k! I love their drops and I get lots of mining xp for mining them and with the amounts of ore I'm getting I'll be much closer to 80 Smiffing after I play around with it all.

I couldn't help but share my excitement over my task with friends:

Even better, Kitty's latest task is Living Rocks so we of course slayed side by side until real life happened and I had some homework to do.

We were having a blast down there and it wasn't long before I heard the sound of completing a goal, then fireworks, then this:

Woooooot!!!! I got 80 Strength!!! I feel soooooo much less nooby now, LOL!! Even better, after those fireworks there were more fireworks and the familiar music that plays when you advance a combat level. Yes, blogfriends, I am the proud owner of 118 combat!!!!! Awesome day!! It almost couldn't get any better! It's a dream come true and a well earned break from agility. Almost immediately after I got that, I got evil bobbed and sent to a crazy island to get a present! :-)

Thanks to my present I am 660 xp closer to 67 runecrafting. I can't wait!! :-D


I leave you with three funnies I found within the last update:

Run! The pak yak is gonna spear that poor peep!

Manly Miner knows how to get creative with the word "lag..." LOL!!

How many people can we get to say "wow?" A lot LOL!!

Good night everyone!!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. WOW!

    Congratulations! :D I chickened out with Kuradel, so went to Lapalok. He gave me 142 decapitated pigs. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Go lvls :D

    Connectile Dysfunction... I must use that someday. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the 118 cbt level :)

    Are living rockies really that good?

    http://runescapemoneyguild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete