Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BLOOD Runs Deep

OMG. What a quest! I logged in this morning expecting to find the Christmas event but instead, a quest!! Not only that but a quest with extremely high requirements. Wow. Good thing I did my Frem diary long ago and was the proud owner of 80 Att and Str....

It started off easily enough but I quickly learned that I was really in for something else. Now knowing what lay ahead I stocked up on runes, bolts, and food and then was off to Dreamland!

Oh no! An army of Dags!!!!! Silas has really gone mad...

So then I had to defend myself against Dag piles while "Lady Gaga" flipped through the lectern, giving me Vengeance and occasionally healing me up. Finally all was well and I was off to Rellekka.

This is madness! This is Rellekka!!!!! I had to kill dags for what felt like an eternity before I was finally told to get on a ship and sail away...

Then started the extremely frustrating task of rescuing Vargas. I finally got him out on my third attempt but he accidentally killed me. -.-

I woke up in Valhalla! It was very, very misty there. Oh, and I got a big sharp axe somewhere before that too! And, alas, I could not wear my flippers... :-(

Somehow I ended up on a viking ship....

And soon it was time for the final battle! This was almost cakewalk compared to rescuing Vargas.... Almost.....

I was faced with two sentinels which me and my moss titan easily took down with my new axe. Next was the dag mother....


Definitely NOT cakewalk. I was in veracs so my spells didn't hit and i quickly ran out of water runes. Ugh! I had to tele out and restock on sharks before changing into my karils. After discovering the hotkeys for prayer and magic interface, the battle went much, much smoother and before long she was "dead."

Of course I managed to kill myself and got another free trip to Valhalla. Eir said goodbye to me by saying my siggy for my blog! I didn't get a pic but I thought it was cool. Until next time...

Wait!! I'm not done!!!

The quest was complete and as my dad did it earlier I knew of the generous rewards. I had originally planned to use one on Str, one on Mage, and one on Range, but my dad said he used all of his on prayer and got 80. I thought that sounded like a great idea so I tried it. Dang, I need 75 for it to work. Oh well, I was happy enough to go with Plan A. :-) Here's why:

OMG three skills leveled!!!!!! That brought my total to 1938!!!!!! Woooooooot!!!!

Now I am going to runecraft a bit. It's fun and very profiting!!! :-P

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Eir said 'Of flippers and green hair' to you? :o

    I loved this picture:

    The img tag doesn't work. :(

    It's like an oil painting or something.

    ReplyDelete