Sunday, December 13, 2009

Visage Fever

Last night I had a dream that I...

1. Killed some steels
2. Got a visage
3. Screamed for joy
4. Went to the GE
5. Found someone who had 90 smiffin skill assist me
6. Made a DFS
7. Proudly wore it around town

OMG. Really. So I woke up and decided that I was going to camp at Mithril Dragons and then when I got bored/ran out of resources go and kill irons and steels. All in the name of luck and visage!! This blog will be full of pics. Enjoy! :-)

First I geared up in my best range gear and consulted Walen on my looks. That "to" should be a "do" but you knew that, right? OK, now that I was crazy enough to do Mith Drags when not on a task, I geared up and headed down.

Ugh. I only brought 6 sharks first of all. Then I brought 4 summon pots instead of pray pots. Stupid mistake!!! It was funny though and even though I ran out of prayer I still killed it with minimal damage. So I left, fished some sharks and cooked them, and then went back.

Ah, much better!

I hit a 49 and a 50 with my ruby bolts which was pretty cool and then used broads. Maybe I should actually invest in diamond bolts instead of selling them.... I ended up killing 4, so 5 in total and it took 45 minutes. That's a bit steep! Oh well it was good fun and of course good practice for the real deal. No visage though. I then broke down and bought 1500+ blood runes and went to metal dragons, where I ended up spending the next 4 hours.

At the entrance to brim, trying to act cool... :-)

I was off fire waving the living metal off of the irons and steels! Muahahaha!!!

Now THAT'S gotta hurt!!

I wore my mystic robes which I hate, so I bought a Guthix stole to keep my tummy hidden. LOL! It made me look richer somehow.....

Whoa boy. Calm down so I can pry the visage off you.

No I don't want to smell your toxic breath.

The dungeon was full of Mackenzies. Which one shall I take back with me to my treasure room? Only 6 more levels till I can stew it up and finally put him in my house!

After I ran out of runes, I looked at what I had gotten. Sadly, no visage or dragon armour but I did get this, which is just as awesome:

Woot!!!!! That brings my total to 1933. Holy cow!!!! I am so happy that I can cast dream now. I'll be the talk of the town. LOL!!!!

Well now I am off to RC or something. First I leave with you a funny conversation today:

"Time to go watch some thugs pummel each other on the ice. I mean, young gentlemen playing a classy game of hockey."

No comments:

Post a Comment