Sunday, January 24, 2010

Black Dragon Madness!!

Yesterday was a crazy day and was a lot of fun. It first started out with me happening on an evil yew! As it was just north of Shilo, it was hit hard with natcrafters and their Graahks.

There were at least 6 circling the tree at one point!

After that my friend Mike (Bigbigsniper) invited me to kill black dragons with him in the chicken lair. How could I say no to that! I did some farm runs then made my way to the lair with 16 imp-in-a-box, a terrorbird for when the imps and inventory space ran out, broad and emerald bolts, Karils, Robin, Flippers, etc. I accidentally brought Jade bolts the first time... Whoops! Falling rocks is NOT better than poison in this situation!


Anyway I found an empty world and Mike and I were ranging away. I took my favorite safespot in the back and was happily ranging when suddenly trouble struck. Mike had died. He frantically pm'd me telling me to bless his grave, which I did and then made fun of him. :P He came back with a pray pot for me and was very grateful. We went back to our killing and not 10 minutes later he once again pm's me telling me to bless his grave. What?? OK. So I go bless his grave which leaves my dragon half health which then got stolen by someone else and messed up my routine. Oh well, I would gladly sacrifice any dragon for the safely of a friend. After a while we were settled and I was on a roll! These dragons were dropping pretty fast and I was getting some much needed range xp.

Mike eventually stole my "spot" and began to kill a dragon. Unluckily for him another dragon came from the side and started attacking him so he auto-retaliated on him. I failed to get his attention and it was very obvious that he was afk. No amount of cyber shouting was going to get his attention so I started shooting the dragon he was originally killing and watched as he continually got hit and, yes, died a THIRD time. I laughed as I blessed his grave and it was about another minute before he even noticed he was dead. LOL!

He was so grateful that I was there for him to save him THREE times! He remarked in Canting that he would never do a black dragon task without me nearby. LOL! I love to help others even when they make some silly mistakes. It's just what I do. Notice his grave in the picture above. Hehe. I ran out of room and left to do something else but I'm pretty sure Mike didn't die anymore after that. :P

So that all happened last night. Today, I played for just a short time. Merchy was on along with a ton of people so it was fun to chat while doing some farming. I got my dad to assist me in some Sara brews so now I am a little closer in being prepared for Nomad. I also made over 500k off a farm run, 50 toadflax, and some potions and now have 18m cash! :D I'm afraid to spend any of it! I've never had this much cash and I am eagerly awaiting getting enough for a DFS. Wheee!!

In other news, I did another evil yew later on and got a raven egg from an oak I cut afterwards! Woot! I am also less than 100k to 84 farming now! Yay! Plus, Eman got 85 Agility so we can run barb together! Happy dance!!

I leave you with this funny. I will probably play more later on but want to take a short break.

I had just finished the circus and almost instantly got the lederhosen random so I was happy about the 750 extra herby xp. That led to somi talking about how he puts his lamps on Slayer because "99 slayer is like shooting for the moon," upon which Levi does what he does best, and that is insert a one liner at just the right moment. He can be silent for hours and then says something awesome! He reminds me a lot of Vik. He's the same way. I loved Isaac's followup comment too. LOL!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment