Saturday, January 2, 2010

Munni Money Munny

Holy crap what a day! I did some random things like part of my slayer task etc and then suddenly it hit me like a smack in the face. I wanted a DFS, and I wanted it NOW! I had 8m cash from my earlier discoveries of things tripling in price so I thought up a great plan. I withdrew all my crushed nests, my Robin, my white ele, my cat mask, and a couple other things. I was very sad to sell my Robin, as I bought it in celebration of getting 70 ranged.

It wouldn't sell.

I took that as Guthix telling me to keep it so I did. Phew! Rob is still safe in my bank and I am going to keep it. False alarm!!

Anyways, I did sell a ton of other stuff that has grown in value over the years. My costume collection may be far from complete now but oh well, this is a Rawr Shield we're talking about! This is green money! Once I have like 300m, I'll get everything back.

Woot! Look at that white ele! It's normally around that price but I think I got it on the upswing for like 300k. The cat mask served me well but it was time to send it off to brighten the face of another fellow runescapian. This pushed my cash to 10m. After planting my 5 torstol seeds, and getting a whopping 40 torstol form that, I got an additional 500k. I sold all of the herbs in my bank too which got me loads of profit. Then, I did it. Gasp!! I sold my stash of crusted nests. 1226 in total... I sold like 242 to my dad for 800k and the rest sold instant for max, netting me 4m. Suddenly, I had a green 16m staring at me. Holy cow. I'm rich!!

I am making an effort to not dip below 10m but needed a way to help grow that 16m into something around a 40m. Aha! The answer was easy. The answer was runecrafting. I figured buying 10m of pure essence would get me near 40m in deaths so I spoke of this realization in chat. My clan leader is a straight up hoarder by nature and happened to have 68,000 ess for just 9m. I bought 60k. OMG. Ess is only 142 at the moment which is pretty awesome! What a good deal! Plus, I really NEEEEEED the RC XP so it was perfect! Let's just say I'll be runecrafting my pixels off for a while :-P I haven't even gotten through the 2298 ess I had left over from 70. However with the abyss I am enjoying the ride.

I had 6 glories to work with, since I sold 6 during the merch. However, 6 glories only gets me like 962 or something runes, so I sold around 2k deaths and bought a glory and a toof half to go with the loop I knew I had in my bank. I searched for "key" instead of "loop" and discovered to my amazement that I had a toof half buried in there! Woohoo!! Guthix loves me today and wants me to get this shield, or at least this cash! So, I happily joined the halves together, bought a loop half, and after visiting the chest was 2 glories, 4k, and 2 spinach rolls richer! Yay! Up to 9 glories!

Sometime among all that, I played a couple rounds of SC with both Canting and my friend Arwyn Fireye, who, like Kitty, is a SC expert and addict. :-) I got the tools I need for 86 con... Now I gotta cough up 2m in mog planks. Haha, I can do that now! I also watched Twi get 75 mage and after giving him some bloods, took him to metal dragons for the first time. He's hooked! Just like me, he LOOOOVES metals! If only bloods were easier to get...


OMG!! Also!!!! There was a star a-comin' in Fally so I took the mining guild on a whim. Twi came and joined me there and I decided to try to get a star on film so I had my hypercam rolling just in case. Well, IT FELL THERE!!!!!!!!! OMG I GOT A STAR ON FILM!!! FRONT AND CENTER!!!! Here, have a look!



After that, as Twi says, we went to swampville and got us some snelms. Twi fell in love with the pointy blood n tar helm and wears it all the time now :-P

I snapped this pic after he used some d bones on my altar. He was looking at the world map and it looked like he was reading ancient script at the altar! Plus, he's sporting the snelm. I, however, snelm bombed the GE with all the 13 or so that I got and made. The person that got the blood n tar snelm put it on. It was so funny to see!

Anyways I started falling asleep so I finally logged out. I had to pry myself away from the good canting talk. Oh, and Timothy Gold, gratz on the visage!!!!!

In other news, today I ran into someone I recognized named A Time Thief when I was farming. He was very excited to see me and I remarked that I recognized him but didn't know where form. Aha yes, the gnome agil course! He then told me something that I didn't expect, something like "You're in my video. Unique Names of RS Vol. 10." I was so excited so I went to check it out. OMG, there I am!! I'm famous!!! My hawt pic of me flying on the pipes is at 45 seconds. :-D!!!



I just LOVE the name at 2:53. This person's name is "uffins" but they are a mod so when they speak their name says (M)uffins. Pure genius!!!!!! :D :D :D

Well, I am off to bed now but look for me Rhoonkreftin tomorrow until I drop dead or drop 60,000 deaths in the GE, whichever comes first. LOL!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment