Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

So I dun goofd. I thought the Canting festival started today at 5. After suddenly realizing I was probably off, I logged into Canting and asked if it was really in 3 hours. No. Oh good! That actually works out better, because now I have the full 24 hours to go!

You see, since I am behind England, the festival actually starts on a different day for me since it starts midnight. So of course I factored that in but forgot that I already took off the day before I checked to see what time it actually started so I took off another day. Oops. :P Fear not, I will be there, TOMORROW at 5pm. I thought I would have to miss some events because I would be attending church but now that it's actually on the 26th for me and not for England it starts an hour after I get home, which means I can stay up until the early morning without having to worry about going to bed! XD

So today was Christmas and I didn't even play any Runescape! Really really! I logged into the lobby and that was it because...

It was 10 or so last night and I was going to go to bed early because I knew that my sister, the only one in the house who is still excited about Santa and presents and stockings, would try to get me up at 6. Over my nomad-owned Camelot spawning body! I like my sleep thanks. Well, then Roflrazzi happened and suddenly it was 2am. Oops. Then I couldn't sleep because I was worrying when I'd be forced to get up. Finally I fell asleep and was just getting comfortable when suddenly Christmas music began blaring from the living room and my door was flung open. I was so tired my body hurt. I looked at the time: 7am. WTF.

I could hardly get out of bed I was so exhausted, and quite pissed because I got like no sleep. I collapsed on the couch and attempted to open the presents in my stocking but I was half awake and my hands wouldn't work so it took forever. I got some more of my favorite chapstick, nice green socks, and some candy. Yum yum! Then my sister dragged me into the front room where we had a tiny tree on our table (we literally have no room for our big tree so we said screw it and bought a 12 inch tall tree) and I laid facedown on the floor, trying desperately to stay awake. I didn't get a whole lot because our big present is our Disneyland trip which I was totally ok with. I would have much rather had no presents under the tree so I could sleep. Grinch I know. I did get a new unbrella with music notes on it because I broke my old one. ;-; I was quite happy about that. :D I got some gift cards from my cousin and we got Apples to Apples as a family and I got earrings from my sister and some new toiletry bags for our trip (that I chose with my mom when she bought them, lol).

After that we were waiting on our traditional breakfast and I couldn't take it anymore so I went back to my bed and laid down. My mom came to tell me the food was ready but thought I was already asleep so she laughed and shut the door. However I wasn't quite asleep and deided I didn't want to miss out on the one a year food so I told my cat I'd be right back and went out to enjoy our family tradition of pork link sausage, eggs, and cinnamon rolls. I'd have enjoyed them more if I wasn't sleep deprived but oh well. I stayed awake long enough to put on and listen to one of my favorite CD's and finally said screw it and climbed back into bed at about 8:30 or so and fell asleep until 1.

I don't feel very refreshed and although I was dying of thirst when I got up, I felt sick drinking water so I was afraid I was actually coming down with something. I think actually my stomach is just asleep. I played some RCT for a while and surfed the web and then ate our lovely Merlot Lamb and Sweet Potato dinner that is our other tradition and played a long game of Apples to Apples and then showered and am now trying to stay awake and write this. Merry Christmas.

In other news, WOOP WOOP THIS IS THE LAST CHRISTMAS I HAVE TO SPEND AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND WHO COMES HOME IN APRIL YAYYYYYYY!!! Four more months! Four more months! Four!! *clap* More!! *clap* Months!!!!

Good night all! My bed never looked so good. :P

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hey pie, your a great writer. Looking forward to your next post.(:

    ReplyDelete