Monday, December 27, 2010

Winter Festival 2010

Well what an eventful past 2 days! I've been waiting for this for such a long time and it was finally here! I don't have a whole lot of pics, as I was too busy enjoying myself, but here are some highlights from my time at the Canting Winder Festival 2010:

A pic of the memorial event for Kieryn, where we all fished crawdads and then dropped them on the floor of the party room. :-)

After the event, a handful of us stayed and hung out before the next started. Here's me and Ultralisk dancing on our lovely poles. :P

Towards the end of the festival we had a KBD trip which about 10 or so of us went to. In between spawns we all turned into seals! XD

They told me to emote in the middle of it so my poles would "spear" it. I didn't get a pic of that, but I did get a pic of me standing on its wing! Dragon Dodger ahoy!!

For closing we did another parade through freeplay so I hopped on Jeffrey Peak and we took a little trip into the wildy, where we finally got owned by a knight. Being barely over 20 cb, it didn't attack me! We all had fun regardless though. :P

It was great and I had fun! I even managed to do my sleep so I'd be up at 4am for Tanya's tb event. We ended up having enough people to have our own game without going to the designated world which was nice! I even got to teach 2 more people how to play! I'm so glad I stayed up for it. Also fun was Lillantra's scavenger hunt, which I eventually gave up on and brought back some close-but-not-quite items that they laughed at me for. :P Of course, the KBD was also great fun, with all of us and some of us being on skype. I did some SC last night also and got lotsa points because we too had it all to ourselves, like we rented it out! :D I had a great time and maybe have some ideas for the next festival!

Good night all!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment