Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another Pair of Shoulders Gains a Questcape

On this day, one August 22, 2010, after a hard and courageous battle filled with defeat, despair, and lost hope, that defeat was replaced with triumph, the despair turned to excitement, and that lost hope came back for a spectacular finish. Tanya's fight with Nomad was over. She had emerged triumphant. With just one small quest left, it was quickly finished and her ultimate goal, one she thought she would never achieve, was hers.


On this day, Tanyakins earned her Quest Cape.

Wooooot! I was so excited for her! It was like... a blink of an eye ago when I met her and now she has her first cape!! My first cape! Yay yay yay Questbeastkins has arrived!!!! Much wub and gratz to you Yaya!!

Now I need to get the ball rolling and defeat nomad for myself! :o This has given me a much needed boost to my self esteem and I am about ready to try again. Please let my next time be the time! Mr. Mrowl has proven himself more than his weight in gold. What a legend!

After that, I went to Piscatoris where I finished off the 110k xp started 2 days ago and finally...


85 Fishing was mine!!

After that I had a stong urge to go smiffin so I took my usual place at Y Ffwrnais and smelted all 358 mithril ore I had. Finally it was all sone and I began to make more knives. I'm not sure what to do but I think I'll be going ranging soon. :P

I did manage to notice a star falling in the desert so me and Fred were all over it. It fell in Uzer where Fred was and we had a nice size 4 to mine up. He missed finders but we still came away with a good 8k or so xp. Yay!

Well I'm off now... School starts tomorrow! I have to get up in... 7 hours from these words being typed. :o I better go pick an outfit and pack up my lappy and all that good stuff. Please may this year be great! Good night everyone!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
    I even read this out to my mum and dad, it made me smile so much. xD Thank you Pie! I couldn't have done it without your support and friendship. :wub:

    ReplyDelete
  2. gl on school Pie. Btw, you should be thinking in borrowing my gs...2 Nomad kills confirmed! See you real soon at Draynor to get your cape back.

    ReplyDelete