Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Charm Sprite Hunting

It rocks! A little awkward at first but Merchy was already there and I got the hang of it pretty fast. Before long I was charming all sorts of sprites out of charms!

Action shot!

I heard tell that this also gives hunter stones. I'm down with that bro!! :D I spent a while there whilst waiting between classes. Ooh, and I had my psych test today. Not as scary as I thought, woot!

Morgoth (aka Armma) was also hunting with me and Merchy but left to do his clue. Well, he got a Top Hat from it and came back to model it for us! :D:D

Eeeee! Top hat is probably my 2nd favorite item now, under Flippers of course. :P

The rest of the e'en I did some thieving. Got one rock so far! Yay! I'm on more lvl 1 clues also. Oh, and I can't wait to try out that ranged sling update on Jeffrey Peak. I would've, but my compy decided to be a jerk and act all laggy with the keyboard so I will wait until tomorry. Good night all!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment