Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

On behalf of the folks (me lol) here at Allthingspie, I wish y'all a happy Halloween! I got my carving tools out today and made the Jeffrey Peak face:

It looks awesome in the dark!!!

Jeffrey is most pleased! }:-|

I have a concert tomorrow so I dunno how much I'll be online. Yeah, I dunno what the scheduler was thinking either. We're not even playing anything spooky. Our concert last year was super spooky with all kinds of creepy pieces and it wasn't even on Halloween! Oh well... So yeah there goes my entire afternoon and night but what do I care? I'd rather play music than hang out at home for like 2 kids to come get some candy! XD I'm so totally dressing up for our dress rehearsal though! Make way for the Obscenely Green on Halloween girl!!!

I leave with you this Halloween video I made a couple weeks back to document the adorable Halloween event party:



Good night all!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment