Monday, October 25, 2010

Randomness this October Day

Here is your daily dose of random!!

First Wagwanz got a crap clue and said something funny that made me lol:

Pfftttpfpfptpfpfftt!!!

While getting my fm stones I got a surprise 87 Firemaking!


This is why I love Peekyface:

Oh my RS life would be so different without his unique humor and hilarious spontaneity! BTW, Zybez is blocked so I gotta say Zyhez. I know, filter avoidance. Just kill me. :o

Before I go, check out these ROCKIN SWEET shoes I found on Zazzle, one of two great websites that sells customizable apparel and accessories (the other being Cafepress). My Lesko Diamond Approves shirt came from Zazzle and my agility shirt from Cafepress, among several other nerdy items I've gotten over the years to advertise my Runescape addiction. But really, these shoes are amazing! I almost want a pair! XD

Good night all!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment