Monday, July 19, 2010

Halfway There!

Today was more slayer! I got loads of dags after my torts so I set off to pwn them with my beloved Balmung. When I was down there I saw someone with a clever name:


His name was "1down24togo" and he had an untrimmed wc cape. Way to think ahead! :D Also when I was down there Waste God said something awesome about the staff of light:



Finally, after I had to make an emergency trip to the bank for some food because I was getting pwnt, I came back and got 92 Attack!!!



Woop woop!! I'm halfway there! I can't wait till I get my Ajjat cape!!! And, shhhh, but Kayla got 99 Ajjat on accident so gratzy!! You has double my expeez! :D

I now have fire giants so I took advantage of that new dungeon, getting me some dunj xp, and venturing into the new fire giant overflow area. It's huge!! Plus there were only at most 2 other people there so it was an awesome place to just quietly slay. There's got to be like 20 more down there and it's bigger than the whole waterfall area. I love it!

I'm going rafting again tomorrow and when I get back I'm going to try and unlock all the hidden dunjuns that I can, which should level me. Plus I can do tears which may also level me! Woop woop! Good night all!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment